Guard Story Arcade Machine - Product Description
Guard Story Arcade Machine is an unique upright button controlled video redemption cabinet where players shoot down enemy planes on a 55” High Definition LCD wide screen.
During Guard Story, players use buttons to control their own plane, shooting down the enemy aircrafts and enaging in aerial combat to win points. The more enemies you take down, the more points you earn and the bigger your payout will be! Guard Story Arcade Machine has many exciting features such as strategy military games, attractive props, powerful weapons, and strategy group planes. Players will be able to immerse themselves in a militaristic world with realistic bomber effects such as;
– Flying Disk: The Flying disk will suck up flying planes randomly when shot down by a player.
– Artificial Satellite: The Artificial satellite will add a double-barrelled bomb and once players get faster and they can shoot at the targets within 30 seconds, and will get the chance to win more tickets or tokens.
– Missile: The Missile basically multiples by 300 times, so players can also detonate other aircraft displays on the screen to win extra bonus points.
Guard Story also includes other exciting features such as;
– Enemy Planes: 11 main types and 3 unique plane types
– Multi enemy planes can be played in array group
– 5 weapons: laser gun, bombs, auto shooting, a-bomb, electromagnetic network
– 2 upright cabinets linked up for 4 players competitive mode
– Available for 4 players play online at the same time
– Chinese, Japanese and English version available
Machine Sizes Available:
– 4 Player Horizontal with 55″ LCD Screen (Unit: L177 x W236 x H214 / 280kgs)
– 1 – 2 Player Vertical with 42″ LCD Screen (2 pcs machines share 1 set main board) (Unit: L142 x W127 x H203 / 151kgs)
Input/Output Options Available:
– Coin In / Coin Out
– Coin In / Redemption Ticket Out
– Coin + Note In / Redemption Ticket Out
– Note In / Thermal Printer Out
– Card In / Card Out (Cashless System)