Full Attack 55inch 6 Player Arcade Machine - Product Description
Full Attack 55inch 6 Player Arcade Machine is a video redemption arcade game with an oceanic theme where the players will get tickets for catching fish. With a large LCD screen, HD graphics and edgy, eye-catching cabinet art, this game is sure to be a hit in any location.
To begin Full Attack, players simply insert their coins, then use the joystick to aim their net gun at the fishy targets. When players have lined up a target, they hit the ‘SHOOT’ button to try and catch the fish. Players can also use the ‘WEAPON’ change button to change the type of gun and net size they are using – there are three main guns which players can switch between at any time during the game. When players have finished, simply hold down the payout button for 3 seconds to receive payout.
There are 17 types of fish in Full Attack video redemption game. The fish include:
– Flying Fish
– Clown Fish
– Butterfly Fish
– Latern Fish
– Sea Turtle
– Saw Shark
– Killer Whale
– Humpback Whale
– Electromagnetic Crab
There are several game features players will get to utilize during the course of the game. These include:
– Electromagnetic Crab: the player can set their direction to shooting one electromagnetic crab and can then catch fish in their setting range. Not all of the fish in the range can be caught.
– Lightning Chain: Use the lightning chain to get up to nine kinds of fish at once and win extra points depending on how many fish and how many types of fish are present on the screen at the time.
– Vortex Fish: each fish (except devilfish, shark, killer whales, humpback whales and electromagnetic crabs) have a vortex feature. When a player picks up the vortex feature, the fish with the vortex feature at the time captures all the same fish near it for the player.
The main gameplay is simple and easy to understand, which makes it fun for players of all ages. It also has multiple aspects to the gameplay, which are all important to win the game and makes it more challenging for repeat/advanced players. The eye-catching cabinet will draw players from all across the floor.
Input/Output Options Available:
– Coin In/Coin Out
– Coin In/ Redemption Ticket Out
– Coin + Note In/ Redemption Ticket Out
– Note In / Thermal Printer Out
– Card In/ Card Out (Cashless System)