Poseidon Palace Arcade Machine - Product Description
Poseidon Palace Arcade Machine is an 8 player, marine fishing themed, video redemption machine. With its layered game play and exciting features, the Poseidon Palace arcade machine is fun and entertaining for players of all ages. It also features 19 different undersea characters to catch, Special Weapons, and an array of operator changeable settings.
The special weapons randomly appear during game play and include:
– Energy Laser – cut down fish in a straightforward direction, so best to wait till you have heaps of big fish lined up in front of you.
– Power Grid – Lasts for 5 seconds, snaring all the fish that cross it in the field.
– Invincible Bomb – Damages all fish in the field at once.
Poseidon Palace arcade machine also features a Convenient Operation System, titled Aim Attack and Auto Attack, which makes the game play easier for younger or less skilled players. This way the game is still enjoyable for everyone. To turn on the Auto Attack, press the ‘SHOOT’ button for 3 seconds, and to turn on the Aim Attack, hold the direction controller ‘DOWN’ for 3 seconds. After the setting is launched, press ‘UP’ or ‘DOWN’ to aim at fish. The game’s difficulty level is also operator adjustable, so the difficulty level will always reflect the players at your location.
Other features of Poseidon Palace Arcade Machine include:
– Lucky Fish – Killing the Lucky Fish will award the player with a x2-x3 bonus on any type of fish. Maximum reward is 150 times bets!
– Timer Bomb – Shoot the Timer Bomb to cause an undersea storm which will damage and/or kill fish on the field. Any fish killed by the storm will be awarded to the player who shot the Timer Bomb.
– Fish King – a fish surrounded by a dolphin ring will become the Fish King. Killing the Fish King will take out all the same type of fish currently on the field, which can result in huge rewards!
Poseidon Palace Arcade Machine is exciting for all players and is easy to play. Simply insert your coins, select your bet by pressing the ‘RAISE BET’ button, then use the joystick to aim at the fish, and once you have a target lined up, press then ‘SHOOT’ button.
Operator changeable settings include, game difficulty, minimum/maximum bet, credit limit, coin/ticket ratio, shooting speed, and bullet speed, etc. Each of the control panels features a coin acceptor, a joystick – which players use to aim their tube gun at, a ‘SHOOT’ button, and a ‘RAISE BET’ button.
Screen Size: 55 inch
Input/Output Options Available:
– Coin In / Coin Out
– Coin In / Redemption Ticket Out
– Coin + Note In / Redemption Ticket Out
– Note In / Thermal Printer Out
– Card In / Card Out (Cashless System)