Ocean King 2 : Monster’s Revenge PCB Upgrade Kit - Product Description
Ocean King 2 : Monster’s Revenge PCB Upgrade Kit is the video redemption arcade game and follow up to the Ocean King. It is great for customers with old Ocean King or fish hunting cabinets to update or recondition.
This PCB kit accommodates cabinets for 6 or 8 players and is changeable via the gameboard. It comes with all the essential parts you need to get make the switch from old to new, including game board, IO board, six hopper boards, player instructions and a manual!
In Ocean King 2, players must battle the four big monster bosses who are after revenge for the fallen fish of Ocean King. Using the same game controls (aim with joystick, fire weapons with ‘SHOOT’ button, and change between the three guns – including the Fish Net, Gun Tube and Lock gun – with ‘WEAPON’ change button), players must try and catch as many fish as possible and defeat the mosnters. Using the same controls allows for a smoother transition between games.
Ocean King 2 has kept 16 previous characters, including: a revised version of Bomb Crab, Fugu, Flounder, Snapper, Devilfish, Clown Fish, Butterfly Fish, Lion Fish, Lantern Fish, Sea Turtle, Lobster, Saw Shark, Octopus, Shark, Overlord Humpback Whale, and the Killer Whale!
It has also introduced new characters into the game as well, including Fire Dragon and Electromagnetic Cannon Crab, and there is also a new feature of the game which super sizes low profit fish, such as Clown Fish, Butterfly Fish and Fugu. In their giant form, these fish are much harder to kill than their smaller counterparts and are worth more points!
To help the players to catch these fish and defeat the Boss characters, they have received a new arsenal of powerful weapons, including:
– Flamestrike De-Buff – this feature appears at random. Players must shoot the weapon in the specified time and they will be eligible to get Double Score or Extension of Shooting time, making this a key weapon for achieving high scores.
– Drill Cannon – ricochets from one side of the screen to the next, damaging and/or killing everything in it’s path. Once it has travelled as much as it can, it explodes taking even more fish.
– Chain Explosion Crab – previously known as Bomb Crab. This revised character weapon doesn’t just explode once like in the original, it explodes a whopping 3 times, moving around the screen with each explosion! This is capable of killing all fish in range with a maximum of x10 credits!
These weapons also come in handy against the super tough BOSS characters, a new game feature to the Ocean King line up. These BOSS characters include:
– The Prehistoric Giant Crocodile – he will attack players as he swims by, damaging their weapons.
– The Night Monster – who makes the screen go dark, and it becomes very hard to see any of the other fish to score points.
– Overlord Crab – all hail! This king of crabs can be taken out either by damaging his pincers or killing him directly.
– Deep Sea Octopus – this monster is too huge to fit on the screen, players must attack his tentacles to defeat him!
While the game has kept some of the mini games from the original, such as Chain Lightning, Electromagnetic Crab, and Overlord Whale, it has also added a never-before seen mini-game called Battle in the Golden City, which is free to enter. The game appears randomly and players must catch the fish within the time limit. Score potential is unlimited and players can get rewards, such as Double Treasure Chests!
The game also has operator adjustable settings to customize the game to suit the needs of your location and players, including payout function, background music, sound effects, shooting time limit, odds, and chance level, plus more!
Ocean King 2 : Monster’s Revenge PCB Upgrade Kit is great for operators looking to boost their revenue or update their old fish machines. Enjoy new stages, characters and mini games in 3D HD graphics on a large LCD high resolution monitor – experience a whole new level of enjoyment with more content than ever before!
– Game Board
– IO Board
– 6 Hopper Boards
– Play Instructions